2015 Harley-Davidson FLHR Road King
2015 Harley-Davidson FLHR Road King model in great condition.
This cycle is back carrying the High-Output Twin Cam 103.00ci (1687.97ccm) engine a Dual Halogen headlamp and Halogen Fog lamps along with running on Impeller wheels and utilizes an 'Easy-to-Read' Speedometer as well!
She glides with the Air-Adjustable Touring rear Suspension and a comfortable 1-Piece Two-Up Road King seat plus with Hydraulic Clutch actuation.
Also uses the Low Profile front Fender.
A redesigned Saddle Bag guard gives more Passenger Leg room and the 2-into-1-into-2 has Dual Exhaust with tapered Mufflers that gives off that natural Harley-Davidson sound.
This bike has a lot of Upgrades on it too...!
- Morocco Gold Custom Paint Job
- Vance and Hines Exhaust pipes were installed they are called Big Shots Dual Exhaust.
- Upgraded Stage 1 Screamin' Eagle Cleaning kit as well. EFI super tuner Screaming Eagle
- Has been lowered 1.5-inches for a more comfortable ride.
- Paint job is a custom color (Gold metallic) - this is an iridescent White with a Gold Speck flake.
- Both Tires are in great condition also as they only have 850 miles on them - they have also been upgraded to Whitewall Tires too...!
A must see Touring Cycle and everything works well as should!
Currently located in Henderson NV.
Serious inquiries only.
Stock Number C200056Y.
Financing Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers. Stock Number: C200056Y
The Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price
Average Listing Price of Used
2015 Harley-Davidson Road King
These are payment estimates based on recent interest rates. Please contact the seller for financing options.
$260 / month plus $2,025 down
APR is calculated based on the age of the vehicle for an OK credit rating.
Rates last updated: March 30, 2020
1687 cc, V2, 4-stroke
Engine Number of Cylinders
Engine Power (KW)
Fuel Type - Primary
Motorcycle - Touring / Sport Touring
Other Motorcycle Info
Heavyweight Motorcycle: 901cm3 or larger
49 states (Except California)
HARLEY-DAVIDSON MOTOR COMPANY
UNITED STATES (USA)